Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Mastiholi presents huge data of trending things, all over the virtual and real world. While doing the research of same, we at mastiholi do respect the intellectual property and all the rights of respective owners. With respect to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), copyright, being an internet content service provider, we are bonded to claim immunity from “safe harbour” provisions of the DMCA.
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Mastiholi has researched and modified the content up to its understanding. Hence, we take all the responsibility of the modified content of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason.